The Support B environment (https://eusup2app.convercent.com/) becomes inaccessible due to a missing Powershell script that doesn't run after a database restore. This article shows you how to make the Support B environment accessible again.
- EU VDI Access
- EU Support Access - Environments.xlsx
Steps to Resolve:
1. Connect to EU VDI and connect to the EU Support database using MS SQL Server (Connection details: Environments.xlsx/Support17, EU/Data Source).
2. In the Object Explorer on the left-hand side of MS SQL Server, locate the Security folder and click the + to expand the folder.
3. Find the Logins Folder and click the + to expand it.
4. Find the Login called "QAEU\sp-EUSup2-sts-a". Right click on this login and click PROPERTIES.
5. The Login Properties menu will pop up. Find the page called "User Mapping" and click on it to access "Users mapped to this login:" menu.
6. Click the check box next to Convercent (under the Database heading of this menu).
7. Under the "Database role membership for: Convercent" heading, click the checkbox next to ConvercentApp. Then, scroll down under this heading and click the checkbox next to public.
8. Click OK at the bottom right of the Login Properties menu.
9. Refresh your browser and try logging into Support B again.