On occasion, customer organizations wish to transition away from MySafeWorkplace.com (MSX) in favor of Convercent for issue intake. This request is typically submitted by Customer Success. This article shows you how to activate traffic cop (redirect) from MSX to Convercent.
- EU VDI Access
- EU Support Access - Environments.xlsx
- Access to MSX database connection in MSSQL Server: msxsqlaol.convercent.cloud,55022
- OrganizationId for Convercent customer
Note: Please be sure to adhere to Convercent's code review and Change Management processes before running any queries in Production environments. Test all queries in the support environment prior to execution in production.
Steps to Resolve:
1. Connect to the MySafeX database and navigate to the dbo.Organization Schema.
2. Run the following query to get the ID and the Name of the organization in MySafeX (Be sure to take note of the ID and NAME):
SELECT * FROM dbo.Organization
WHERE Name LIKE '%MSX Organization Name Here%';
3. While still connected to msxsqlaol.convercent.cloud,55022, open a new query editor window and run the following query:
DECLARE @Name NVARCHAR(128) = 'MSX Organization Name Here'
DECLARE @OrganizationId UNIQUEIDENTIFIER = 'Organization Id for Convercent Customer'
DECLARE @MsxId INT
SELECT @msxId = ID FROM dbo.Organization WHERE Name = @Name
--select @MsxId, @Name
INSERT INTO dbo.MigrationStatus
4. Connect to the Convercent EU database and run the following query:
DECLARE @MsxId INT = 000 --OrgID in MSX dbo.Organization table
DECLARE @ConvercentId UNIQUEIDENTIFIER = 'Organization Id for Convercent Customer'
DECLARE @ScriptName NVARCHAR(255) = N'SUPNumber and Script Name Here.sql'
DECLARE @ReRunable BIT = 1
IF @ReRunable = 1 OR NOT EXISTS (SELECT 1 FROM Reference.ScriptExecutionHistory WHERE ScriptName = @ScriptName)
BEGIN TRANSACTION SUPNumberHere;
IF NOT EXISTS (SELECT 1 FROM Reference.ScriptExecutionHistory WHERE ScriptName = @ScriptName)
INSERT INTO Reference.ScriptExecutionHistory
VALUES (@ScriptName, GETDATE(), SYSTEM_USER
--update entry in Convercent traffic cop table
Convercent.Stage.Organization set IsMigrated = 1, MigratedToOrganizationId = @ConvercentId
OrganizationId in (@MsxId);
COMMIT TRANSACTION SUPNumberHere;
ROLLBACK TRANSACTION SUPNumberHere;
1. Navigate to mysafeworkplace.com and search for the requesting organization:
2. Search for the MSX organization and verify that the request gets redirected to Convercent:
Note: If redirect doesn't occur, see step 3 below and try again.
3. Search for the Organization in Convercent. From Organization Management> Edit Details, ensure that the organization is visible for Anonymous Intake and Call Center Intake:
Check the MySafeX dbo.Organization schema for a custom splash page under the 'SplashPageName' field. If the customer has a custom splash page name, then the Issue Intake process will default you to their custom page, rather than the Anonymous Issue Intake page in Convercent. Make this field NULL.