The Anthem organization has an issue where their Disclosure Management page will not properly load (meaning the page spins but never loads disclosures). This usually occurs after every Product Release. This article shows you how to fix this issue via data script.
The script executes a custom stored procedure created by Development and DevOps teams that flushes the execution plan for the page and allows it to load normally.
- US VDI Access - Environments.xlsx
- Access to Anthem database connection in MSSQL Server: CVCLAntUSSQLAOL.usconvercent.cloud,55022
Note: Please be sure to adhere to Convercent's code review and Change Management processes before running any queries in Production environments. Test all queries in the support environment prior to execution in production.
1. Connect to the Anthem database in MSSQL Server: CVCLAntUSSQLAOL.usconvercent.cloud,55022.
2. Open a new query editor window and execute the following script:
EXEC Maintenance.FlushExecutionPlanFromCache 'GetDisclosureManagementSet', 0
3. Log into https://anthem.convercent.us and load the Disclosure Management page to validate that the page loads as expected.