With this release, we have a small but very useful addition for our Insights users.
Switch to full screen
You will see a new button – SWITCH TO FULL SCREEN
By clicking on this, you will expand Insights to use the full window, making it easier to view and indeed present the powerful Insights visualizations!
To exit full screen, you can press the Esc key on your keyboard or click on the x as shown below (move your cursor to the top of your screen to show the X).
Resolved Application Issues
In addition to features listed above, we have addressed several issues in various applications across the platform. Highlights include:
- When selecting certain HR fields when creating a campaign, those fields were showing numeric values and were therefore difficult to understand. The impacted fields:
- EmploymentRecordId (Now displays the job title)
- ManagesPeople (Now displays True/False)
- IsExempt (Now displays True/False)
- We can now track who granted campaign exceptions. This information is not available in the application but can be accessed by our support team.
- Issues submitted in Russian were showing duplicates – this has now been corrected
- When adding/editing organizations, we have corrected the problem where search results were being duplicated.