Convercent’s admin experience has changed!
Prepare for the new experience with these resources
- One-to-One Resources
- Release Notes
- Pre-Release Webinar for the New Admin Experience – Clickable Link
- Live Town Hall: Ask An Expert – Clickable Link
- Ask An Expert – Discussion Thread – Clickable Link
- Frequently Asked Questions – Clickable Link
Everyone has their own style. If you prefer something with a more human touch, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or Customer Experience Team to get something on both of your calendars asap!
You can contact the Customer Experience Team or find out how to get in touch with your Customer Success Manager by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be rolling out a new navigation experience for Administrators only in mid-May. The new navigation makes it easier for you to find and access the pages that you use most frequently.
Faster and easier to navigate
- Quick access: Get instant access to create or manage Disclosures, Cases, Campaigns and Policies—no need to go through intermediate Health pages
- Fewer clicks to move between screens: Everything you need can be accessed through the new menu
Separating Admin and Participant experiences to provide better functionality tailored to each
- New experience for Administrators rolls out to everyone on May 18th.
- Participants and moderators will not experience a change during this release.
Building a foundation for future improvements
- Simplified participant and moderator experience
- Better interface customization and branding for participants and moderators
How It Works
Admins will automatically see the new navigation when it is release on May 18. Moderators and Participants will continue to see the existing navigation.
You can expand the nav by clicking on the menu icon.
You can then click on any of the primary items to expand the list and show the additional options.