New Admin Navigation (May 18th)
Get ready – the New Administrator Navigation is coming soon!
We are excited to let you know that the new Navigation for Administrators is scheduled to be released on May 18th!
The new Navigation, once turned on, will be visible to anyone in your organization that has an Administrator role in the Convercent application. Moderators and Participants will continue to see the existing navigation. Stay tuned for more details on the Moderator and Participant navigation.
We have been working with members of our Early Access Program to gather feedback on the new navigation ahead of the launch. Here is what a few of them had to say:
- “The new navigation is absolutely intuitive and is going to be a real time saver for my team”
- “I like the layout and usability is good”
- “The page shows more content with the navigation moved from the top of the page to the left. And I love having the Employee Scorecard so handy”
- “I knew about the Community, but I didn't really know where it lived - looking forward to engaging more now”
The new Navigation will allow you to navigate directly to the pages you tend to visit most during the course of your day.
It also provides easy access to the Convercent Community, allowing you to engage with your peers and access product documentation.
The Community has a page dedicated to the New Administrator Navigation Experience
Resolved Application Issues
We have addressed several minor issues with this release (4.52) across different areas of the platform. Highlights include:
- HTML tags appearing in disclosure details page
- Case custom fields appearing multiple times, in some cases