New Admin Navigation – It’s here!
New Navigation – Administrators only
Anyone with the role of administrator e.g. Case administrators, Campaigns administrators etc. will now see the new navigation.
- The navigation for administrators is Convercent branded
- Moderators and Participants will continue to see the existing navigation with this release (more details on the upcoming Participant/Moderator navigation below)
We have been working with members of our Early Access Program to gather feedback on the new navigation ahead of the launch. Here is what a few of them had to say:
- “The new navigation is absolutely intuitive and is going to be a real time saver for my team”
- “I like the layout and usability is good”
- “The page shows more content with the navigation moved from the top of the page to the left. And I love having the Employee Scorecard so handy”
- “I knew about the Community, but I didn't really know where it lived - looking forward to engaging more now”
The new Navigation allows you to navigate directly to the pages you tend to visit most during your day.
It provides easy access to the Convercent Community, allowing you to engage with your peers and access product documentation.
The Community has a page dedicated to the New Administrator Navigation Experience
New Participant/Moderator Navigation (Target June 29)
Get ready – the New Participant/Moderator Navigation is coming soon!
The new navigation for participants and moderators (non-administrators) is tentatively scheduled for June 29th.
The Participant/Moderator will offer a branded experience for your employees. Further, the new navigation has been built with mobile in mind and is the first step toward a mobile-responsive application.
- Monday, June 1st - Release
- This release will see the Participant Navigation Configuration Page moved to production. This page will allow Organization Administrators to configure the logo and colors for your organization.
- Monday, June 15th - Release
- Ability to upload mobile specific logos (more details to come)
- Monday, June 15th – Release (Tentative)
- Participant/Moderator Navigation launch
- You will need to configure your logos and colors ahead of the launch of the Participant Navigation
- The new navigation has different requirements in terms of logo size and types, so even if you have a logo loaded to Convercent today, you will need to upload a new logo
- If you do not upload a new logo and/or configure the color options, your moderators and participants will see the Convercent when the new participant/moderator navigation is launched
What do you need to do?
Start working now with your Marketing/Communications team to gather the logos and colors that you need.
SVG files may be uploaded at any size and will scale appropriately to fit.
If using a PNG, for optimal presentation please upload your logo image at exactly 384px wide by 160px tall. Larger or smaller images will be scaled to fit but may not display as cleanly.
The controls for the navigation colors will accept RGB, RGBA or Hex codes.
You can configure the following options:
- Navigation Background Color
- Icon Background Hover Color
- Icon Background Focus Color
- Icon Background Active Color
- Icon Base Color
- Icon Hover Color
- Icon Focus Color
- Icon Active Color
Resolved Application Issues
We have addressed several minor issues with this release (4.53) across different areas of the platform. Highlights include:
- Fixed an issue with custom fields where not all answers were displaying
- Addressed a problem where Issue intake forms were displaying multiples of questions in certain circumstances