Configure Organization Branding (Action Required!)
New Participant/Moderator Navigation (Target June 29)
The new navigation for participants and moderators (non-administrators) is scheduled for June 29th (pending final quality assurance approval). You can start configuring your organization’s branding with this release, today! “Buckstars Coffee” has already completed their branding configuration!
- The new navigation has different requirements in terms of logo size and types
- Even if you have a logo loaded to Convercent today, you will need to upload a new logo
- You will need to configure your logos and colors ahead of the launch of the Participant Navigation
- If you do not upload a new logo and/or configure the color options, your moderators and participants will see the Convercent branding when the new participant/moderator navigation is launched
Configure Organization Branding
Select Configure Organization from the navigation
Then scroll down and click on Configure Organization Branding
What do you need to do?
Start working now with your Marketing/Communications team to gather the logos and colors that you need.
- SVG files may be uploaded at any size and will scale appropriately to fit.
- PNG files, for optimal presentation please upload your logo image at exactly
384px wide by 160px tall.
- Larger or smaller images will be scaled to fit but may not display as cleanly.
The controls for the navigation colors will accept RGB, RGBA or Hex codes.
You can configure the following options:
- Navigation Background Color
- Icon Background Hover Color
- Icon Background Focus Color
- Icon Background Active Color
- Icon Base Color
- Icon Hover Color
- Icon Focus Color
- Icon Active Color
Mobile Logos (Target June 15)
In the release in two weeks’ time, (June 15th) we will be adding the ability to upload two mobile specific logos. This will control how your logo displays on mobile devices.
- Wide-screen mobile logo
- (400px wide by 80px tall)
- Narrow-screen mobile logo
- (112px wide by 80px tall)
If you upload an image for "Desktop logo", but not for the "Wide-screen mobile logo", the desktop logo will be scaled down to fit for wide-screen mobile devices but NOT for narrow screen mobile devices.
Please note that scaling down of the desktop logo may result in less than optimal appearance as well as any logo text being smaller than intended.
If no image is uploaded for the "mobile narrow" display size, the Convercent logo will display instead.
Note, most mobile phones will display the Wide-screen mobile logo.
Search (Cases only) and User Account Manager
Following feedback from partners that took part in the Early Access Program for the Admin navigation, we are making a couple of changes with this release.
We have added (Case only) to the navigation to help more clearly call out that this is not a global search function.
User Account Manager
We have add this new option to the navigation allowing easier access to the User Account Manager page.
Resolved Application Issues
We have addressed several minor issues with this release (4.54) across different areas of the platform. Highlights include:
- Participant exceptions now correctly display exception type information for policy exceptions
- Addressed an issue where some Awareness Campaign emails were not being sent successfully