Convercent recently updated the certificate used in SSO communications between the Convercent Platform and Identity Providers for SSO. As result you will need to provide the attached certificate file to your SSO Administrator. The SSO Administrator will need to update within your Identity Provider application configuration Convercent to use this new certificate for the encryption of the SAML Assertion. Once this is done within your Identity Provider SSO services between the Identity Provider and Convercent will be restored to a working state. No intervention should be required within the Convercent application with this change, this change is only needed on the Identity Provider Application configuration for Convercent.
- Login to your Identity Provider administration console.
- Navigate to the Application configuration for Convercent.
- Locate the configuration setting for Encrypting SAML Response.
- Upload the new ".CER" file attached.
- Save change.
- Confirm Login functionality is restored with Convercent Platform.
If you are still encountering problems please contact Convercent Support Team for assistance.